Thursday, 24 May 2018

 The Music Inspector: Jesse

So when the inspector came to visit I was terrified.He asked me and Gladys to sing but nothing would come out of my mouth, it was stuck. I don't know how Gladys felt but my mouth was really stuck.He started shouting he called us deaf and dum.I wanted to call him a very rude bully but I couldn’t.


Mr Raymond  was commanding us to sing.
First he told Benny and Charles to sing. Benny sang to low and Charles sang to high. When Gladys and I had to sing I think i would have fell over. But my dad did write a letter that i was not doing it any more, (i am very grateful.)

3 comments:

  1. Well done Niah that was a fantastic little blog and very funny made me laugh alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Niah
    It seems like you friends and you have a nice voice.
    It was a very interesting story to read.
    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Niah
    Gladys must have been very scared for her mouth to be stuck. How did Gladys feel? And how angry did the Inspecter look.
    Kind regards Nathan

    ReplyDelete