Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Stranded on the Island....


  • When I realized I was stranded I felt so sceard and worried about my family.
  • My biggest fear was that there were animals around that I did not no of.
  • My aim was to try and live and not die that is definitely my aim.
  • The first thing I saw was a lot of broken branches and I could use them to make a hut.
  •  I do not like to be a leader because if there were people with me I'd have to share my food and water with them and not get any for myself.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Quail Friend
    Seems like you had an interesting time on the Island. Glad to know you made the most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Niah,
    I really enjoyed reading all about how you survived on the stranded island. What did you do when you felt scared and worried about your family?
    From Megan

    ReplyDelete