Tuesday, 12 March 2019

ILT Poetry


What is poetry?
Poetry  usually  rhymes to make it fun for children to read and make their own poems.
Why do people write poems?
People write poetry to express their feelings about a certain topic.
Which activities did we do?
 For ILT we did Terminology in a poem, poetry writing,black out Poetry,poetry slam, Analysing poems and Imagery.
What was my favorite activity?
My personal best activity was the black out poetry because it was something different to the other activity's that we did and I  enjoyed reading the page that we received and making my own poem out of it.
What was my worst activity?
My worst activity was the imagery because I did not know what to draw and when I knew what I was going to draw I realized that i was using the analysing  poems instead of the imagery poems and I had already drawn my picture.
 What was my most challenging activity?
My most challenging was the poetry slam because I am not a fan of performing in front of people and was I am nerves then I can't really remember every thing.
How do I feel when i have to perform in front of people?
When I perform in front of people I get a little nerves  and usually forget what I needed to say but this performance was actually quite fun and I really enjoyed myself and our group did really well.
 Which new words did I learn?
 I learnt that the word Onomatopoeia means the formation of a word from a sound associated with what it is named.
What did I learn about myself?
 I learnt that I do not have to be a professional poet to write poems and that I can write poems when ever I want to.
Image result for poems

No comments:

Post a Comment